Voting is closed now. We thank all our members who have participated in this year’s ICON·S Council Elections.
- ICON·S chapters shall promote the values of ICON·S, and in particular the commitment to an inter-disciplinary approach to public law that engages constitutional, administrative and international law scholars and practitioners so as better to understand global and transnational legal developments;
- ICON·S chapters shall work with ICON·S to promote knowledge of and membership in the organization globally;
- ICON·S chapters shall promote the capacity and engagement of junior scholars, and scholars from the global South, within the work of ICON·S ;
- ICON·S chapters shall be organized in a way that reflects ICON-S commitments to transparency, accountability and good governance, as well as to gender equality and diversity in governance;
- ICON·S chapters shall complement and work cooperatively with, but remain distinct from existing national and regional organizations;
- ICON·S chapters, informed by the advice of the ICON·S Executive Committee, may have a national or a regional basis. The relevant criteria include (a) the size of the jurisdiction and public law community, (b) the size of neighbouring jurisdictions, and hence benefit of regional consolidation and (c) the range of existing public law organizations within the relevant jurisdiction(s);
- ICON·S chapters shall regularly disseminate notice of their events and activities via ICONnect, and communicate an annual summary of their activities to the ICON-S Executive Committee;
- The scope, governance and membership of ICON·S chapters shall be subject to periodic review (approximately every 3 years) by the members of the ICON·S Executive Committee, and chapters may be asked to dissolve, reconstitute or alter their scope and membership, on the advice of the Executive Committee;
- Participants in ICON·S chapters are expected to join ICON·S and pay the ICON·S annual membership fee;
- Information on ICON-S chapter activities should be sent to ICON·S, and will, where appropriate, be featured on the ICON·S website.
National and Regional Chapters Established
- ICON-S British and Irish Chapter – Activities Report for 2016–2017
- ICON-S British and Irish Chapter – Activities Report for 2017–2018
- ICON-S Israeli Chapter - Activities report for 2016–2017
- ICON-S Israeli Chapter - Activities report for 2017–2018