We are pleased to announce that our 2020 Conference will be held at the University of Wrocław followed by our 2021 Conference to be held at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand. Read more
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for the Second Conference of the Italian Chapter of ICON•S, to be held in Florence from November 22-23, 2019, is available here.
The aim of the Italian Chapter is to pursue the mission of ICON-S within Italy. Read here the Manifesto of the Italian Chapter.
The Chapter is established in order to:
- Promote the mission and the values of ICON-S. In particular, the commitment to an inter-disciplinary approach to public law that engages constitutional, administrative and international law scholars and practitioners so as to better understand global and transnational legal developments;
- Promote knowledge of public law and membership in the organization;
- Encourage the engagement of junior scholars with the work of ICON-S;
- Cooperate with, while remaining distinct from, existing national and regional organizations;
- Elaborate year-in-reviews of developments in Italian Public Law, to be published in the ICONnect blog;
- Communicate an annual summary of its activities to the ICON-S Executive Committee;
- Be subject in its scope, governance and membership, to periodic reviews (approximately every 3 years) by the members of the ICON-S Executive Committee, with the possibility of being asked by the Executive Committee to dissolve, reconstitute or alter the scope and membership;
- Promote joining ICON-S and paying the ICON-S annual membership fee;
- Submit to ICON-S information on the Chapter activities, which will, where appropriate, be featured on the ICON-S website.
Read here the Charter of the Italian Chapter.
Find here the Call for Panels and Papers for the inaugural Conference of the Italian Chapter (Rome, November 23-24, 2018). The program of the inaugural conference is available here (please find here the full version with all parallel panels sessions).
Inaugural Conference Organizing Committee: Sabrina Bandera; Alessandro Baro; Stefano Battini; Maria Stella Bonomi; Marta Cartabia; Lorenzo Casini; Pietro Faraguna; Cristina Fasone; Angelo Mari; Giulio Napolitano; Marta Morvillo; Diletta Tega.
CHAPTER’S FOUNDING MEMBERS AND GOVERNING BODIES
Daria de Pretis
Deputy Secretary General
Daria de Pretis
Giacinto della Cananea
Mariavaleria del Tufo
Bernardo Giorgio Mattarella