Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for the Second Conference of the Italian Chapter of ICON•S, to be held in Florence from November 22-23, 2019, is available here.
The aim of the Italian Chapter is to pursue the mission of ICON-S within Italy. Read here the Manifesto of the Italian Chapter.
The Chapter is established in order to:
- Promote the mission and the values of ICON-S. In particular, the commitment to an inter-disciplinary approach to public law that engages constitutional, administrative and international law scholars and practitioners so as to better understand global and transnational legal developments;
- Promote knowledge of public law and membership in the organization;
- Encourage the engagement of junior scholars with the work of ICON-S;
- Cooperate with, while remaining distinct from, existing national and regional organizations;
- Elaborate year-in-reviews of developments in Italian Public Law, to be published in the ICONnect blog;
- Communicate an annual summary of its activities to the ICON-S Executive Committee;
- Be subject in its scope, governance and membership, to periodic reviews (approximately every 3 years) by the members of the ICON-S Executive Committee, with the possibility of being asked by the Executive Committee to dissolve, reconstitute or alter the scope and membership;
- Promote joining ICON-S and paying the ICON-S annual membership fee;
- Submit to ICON-S information on the Chapter activities, which will, where appropriate, be featured on the ICON-S website.
Read here the Charter of the Italian Chapter.
Find here the Call for Panels and Papers for the inaugural Conference of the Italian Chapter (Rome, November 23-24, 2018). The program of the inaugural conference is available here (please find here the full version with all parallel panels sessions).
Inaugural Conference Organizing Committee: Sabrina Bandera; Alessandro Baro; Stefano Battini; Maria Stella Bonomi; Marta Cartabia; Lorenzo Casini; Pietro Faraguna; Cristina Fasone; Angelo Mari; Giulio Napolitano; Marta Morvillo; Diletta Tega.
CHAPTER’S FOUNDING MEMBERS AND GOVERNING BODIES
Daria de Pretis
Deputy Secretary General
Daria de Pretis
Giacinto della Cananea
Mariavaleria del Tufo
Bernardo Giorgio Mattarella