The aim of the Italian Chapter is to pursue the mission of ICON-S within Italy. Read here the Manifesto of the Italian Chapter.
The Chapter is established in order to:
- Promote the mission and the values of ICON-S. In particular, the commitment to an inter-disciplinary approach to public law that engages constitutional, administrative and international law scholars and practitioners so as to better understand global and transnational legal developments;
- Promote knowledge of public law and membership in the organization;
- Encourage the engagement of junior scholars with the work of ICON-S;
- Cooperate with, while remaining distinct from, existing national and regional organizations;
- Elaborate year-in-reviews of developments in Italian Public Law, to be published in the ICONnect blog;
- Communicate an annual summary of its activities to the ICON-S Executive Committee;
- Be subject in its scope, governance and membership, to periodic reviews (approximately every 3 years) by the members of the ICON-S Executive Committee, with the possibility of being asked by the Executive Committee to dissolve, reconstitute or alter the scope and membership;
- Promote joining ICON-S and paying the ICON-S annual membership fee;
- Submit to ICON-S information on the Chapter activities, which will, where appropriate, be featured on the ICON-S website.
Read here the Charter of the Italian Chapter.
Daria de Pretis
Deputy Secretary General